BUILD A BRAND, NOT JUST A WEBSITE.
Our developers have the experience and knowledge to fulfill all your needs. We provide high quality and customized web development services. We have the ability to combine clean coding and creativity offering you different web functionalities that will help you easily manage and improve your site user-experience.
Reliability, Speed and SecurityOur team of web developers continue to find ways to improve website performance and integrate new site features and functionalities that will continue to elevate and expand your online business.
Responsive DesignResponsive web design generates higher conversions across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Easy Knowledge BaseEvery custom web development project is unique. We want to get to know your brand, understand your needs, and determine an appropriate timeline and project plan tailored to your business
Free Web Tools & ApplicationsPilot your website and create without limits
24/7 Award Winning SupportWith over 100 check points to review, including security, site speed, and functionality, we ensure that your website is prepared for its launch.
We are the bestOur expert team of Website Developers & Digital Strategists use cutting edge technology & best practices to create custom sites that increase user engagement
Our prices depend on many factors. To get a better idea of the cost of what you need, give us a quick phone call . We’ll ask a few questions about your project, what features and interactivity you’ll need, who will handle content development, whether or not you’d like to sell online. After this short discussion, we should be able to give you a ballpark number. If you’re still interested, we’ll be happy to develop a comprehensive proposal that outlines the scope, process and costs.
Once we have all the content (text and images), it should take 3-6 weeks for us to design and build a typical, small scale website of 8-10 pages. The most time consuming phase of any web project is collecting and writing the content.
- Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
- Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
- Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
- Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
- Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
- Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
- Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design, we will enter all the data.
- Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
- Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
This is a great question to ask and you should ask it of any web design and development firm you are considering. Many firms will farm out work to freelancers or interns. Some firms give little or no access to client’s who want to speak directly with their designers or developers. Our clients work directly with our tight knit crew of 5. Who that will be depends on your project needs and what stage of the process you are in during the project.